CIR is a leader in media impact measurement, analysis and strategy. Here you can find resources we’ve made available for others, as well as case studies on the impact of our projects.
In this video, we explain how CIR thinks about the impact of our investigations, how we measure it and the ways we use the Impact Tracker platform.
CIR’s Impact Tracker: How to use it and why you need it
CIR’s open-source Impact Tracker is live
Latinos and the media: Patterns, changes and ideas for more connection
It’s funny because it’s true: Fact-based comedy can affect audiences
Download our whitepapers
- How one investigation raised awareness of community health risks
- Setting a course for impact analysis in 5 steps
- What makes a news interactive successful? Preliminary lessons from The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Changing the Conversation: The VA Backlog
- Waves of Change: The Case of Rape in the Fields
- Announcing CIR’s open-source Impact Tracker
- Latinos and the media: Patterns, changes and ideas for more connection
Read our Impact Glossary