There's something about a searing hot summer day that leads a guy to kick off his shoes, turn on his fan and head to the Internet in search of cool graphics about the importance of water in the global food system. Thanks to the Water Footprint Network, where we found several of these.
- Your daily dose of water (Flash animation by Good and Levi’s)
- Water footprint per capita (interactive graphic designed by Angela Morelli)
- How much water do we eat? (Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition)
- Water footprint of products (PDF from Virtual Water Project)
- Walk this way: Making the right choices to reduce your water footprint (Good)
- The hidden water we use (National Geographic)