If confirmed, the two will direct multibillion-dollar federal research programs that could set the nation’s climate and energy agendas for years.
An analysis by Reveal found that of Trump’s 12 nominees and appointees, six have worked for the industries they would regulate or award contracts to.
- About Us
- Donate to The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Contact Us
- How to Leak to Us
- Job Opportunities
- Reveal Investigative Fellowships
- 2018-19 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- 2017-18 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- 2016-17 Reveal Investigative Fellows
- Our History
- Where to Hear Reveal
- Pitching Reveal
- Reveal Radio and Podcast
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Board
- Our Supporters
- Financial Documents
- Impact Resources
- Ethics Guide
- Reveal’s guide to spotting fake news
We’ve been telling stories that change laws and lives for more than 40 years. And we’re just getting started.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Make a tax-deductible donation.
Our investigative journalism depends on financial support from readers like you.Donate
Subscribe to our podcast.
Get our weekly podcast, hosted by Al Letson and co-produced with PRX.Subscribe